Tuesday, January 20, 2004

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TypicalBrunette (7:58:16 PM): ARGH
F0oL f0r YoU (7:58:19 PM): ..explain?
F0oL f0r YoU (7:58:24 PM): and.. relax?
TypicalBrunette (7:58:30 PM): DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX
TypicalBrunette (7:58:45 PM): THAT'S THE WORST THING ANYONE COULD SAY TO SOMEONE IN THIS BAD A MOOD
F0oL f0r YoU (8:00:20 PM): now you know how i feel when people tell me to relax all the fucking time
TypicalBrunette (8:01:37 PM): my mother decided to give me directions home from ccm, except she gave them by memory instead of looking them up, so she just wrote "get off at the exit that says blah blah blah" except that that exit doesn't exist, so i drove down 287 south all the way to PERTH AMBOY and then when i call my mother she's like "oh, it's just one exit" and i'd gone 25 or something, plus i hadn't eaten all day and i'm completely exhausted. then i finally get home TWO HOURS after i left randolph, and my dad calls me to pick him up so i get back in the fucking stupid car and go and get him and he says he has to go to drug fair, so i take him to stupid drug fair where he then accuses me of driving recklessly 'cause i was going FUCKING FIVE MILES OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. that's NOT reckless. THAT'S DRIVING. he just drives like a fucking old man and goes fucking 55 on the fucking INTERSTATE.
TypicalBrunette (8:02:02 PM): and this is not the first time my mother has given me fucked up directions
TypicalBrunette (8:02:10 PM): she once told me to go to a made up street
TypicalBrunette (8:02:23 PM): and when i told her the street didn't exist she's like "it's at the bottom of the big hill"
TypicalBrunette (8:02:38 PM): we live in a fucking VALLEY for gods sake! EVERYTHING'S A FUCKING BIG HILL!

Don't mess with me right now. I will shove a big pointy stick up your ass.

Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here