Tuesday, December 03, 2002

My computer's making weird noises. I'm scared.

Also, my fingers are partially numb. Stupid cold weather. I need some gloves.

Today was okay, even though I pretty much slept through it. There was no mention of the evil rumor, except for when I made jokes about it or we were just talking about how stupid it was. Linda and I were talking about it in bio and Rebecca found out and said, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." That makes me happy.

I was supposed to audition for the musical today, but at the last minute saw an open spot on Thursday and grabbed it. I was totally unprepared and then saw that the person who started the stupid rumor would be auditioning today and...well, I'm just very grateful there was an open spot on Thursday. So after school I went and practiced some with Linda, Mike, Philippe, and Amy who wasn't actually there to practice but didn't have a ride home without Mike. Linda and I are both trying out for Domina. I don't know why I'm trying out for Domina except that I know if I tried out for Philia, Liza would kick my ass no question. And since I'm probably not getting in anyway, I might as well have fun at the audition, and Domina is fun.

Dan found my blog...damn...I mean...that's great...right...sure. Kidding, Dan, only kidding. Don't use your scary student council president powers on me. Do you even get any powers with that job? Nevermind.

Also, Philippe linked me with a title that makes me seem extra slutty. "Robin and her Merry Men"...c'mon, that's slutty as hell! He says it's a parody on Robin Hood Men in Tights, but...c'mon!!!

Hmm..I think I'm done ridiculing my friends now. Maybe I should do some homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here