Sunday, December 01, 2002

I have work at 8:30 AM tomorrow...ugh. Let's hope my alarm wakes me up. Let's hope I remember to set it.

Today wasn't very exciting. Woke up at 1 (I looooove sleeping late), went out at around 3 and got Sam a gift certificate to Sam Goodie and myself an outfit for the Bar Mitzvah I have to go to next weekend. Came home and went to my Aunt's for Hannukah/Thanksgiving leftovers. I just need to say that my grandfather has an incredible sense of humor for someone on so much medication and going through so much.

Anyway, I got a terrifyingly ugly shirt from my grandparents (my grandmother, more likely, I doubt my grandfather has ever helped pick out my presents). Of course, I told her it was great and I'd wear it. But I don't think I will. It's black with weird little sparkly things and weird shoulders. Like my shoulders aren't weird enough already. My aunt got me a shirt that I actually like. My uncle got me a gift certificate to Old Navy (hmm...do I sense a theme here?). My parents got me the soundtrack to Miss Saigon...yay!

And now I've run out of things to say. So bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here