Saturday, August 10, 2002

I should be doing pre-trip things, but I don't feel like it.

Not that I really have anything to write about right now...hmm...maybe I should have thought out this "waste time by posting on my blog" plan.

Tried calling someone this morning to be told they were still asleep. That didn't work as well as planned, either. (Guess that person will have to send me even more e'mail's to make it up to me. ;-P)

I'm sleepy. Fell asleep sometime around 5:30 and was woken up at 9:15 after very strange dreams that I can't remember very well, only that they were strange.

And now I have to go carry cardboard boxes to the car to be taken to the dump or something like that. I don't know why we're doing this now, but whatever. In case I don't get to update again (which I probably won't unless I'm trying to avoid things again), I'll miss you guys. Write me e'mails or send me letters or things like that. E'mail's better 'cause there's the possibility of checking it while there (if my Aunt and Uncle have the internet, which I'm not sure they do...how they could not have the internet I'll never understand, but they live in Indiana, after all.). So....out of things to say now. See you in ten days! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here