Friday, August 09, 2002

My day so far:

10:30 - woken up by my mother saying she's leaving. This requires getting out of bed, sitting on the top of the steps, listening to instructions about stupid things I don't need instructions on (such as "If you leave the door open for the plumber and go out, then don't turn the alarm on"), and trying very hard to stay awake until she actually leaves.

10:45 - Get distracted by TV and sit and watch some old mystery show even though I'm still sleepy.

11:15 - Go back to sleep.

12:00 - Get annoying call from my father asking me to find a piece of paper in his briefcase which has about 45 pieces of paper in it and they all look the same.

12:10 - Still looking for piece of paper. Scream in frustration and scare my cat.

12:15 - Found piece of paper and gave my father the information and managed to resist the urge to hang up on him. Go back to sleep.

12:19 - Grandmother calls. She wants to come over and see my mother, except my mother's at work. She says she might come over anyway and I try to contain my temper.

Then I woke up for real around 1 and nothing very noteworthy has happened since then. Except I just remembered a conversation I had with my mother last night. She said something about all of us going to see Spy Kids 2 while on the road to Indiana. Help. Please. I think she was just trying to scare me. I hope.

And who wants postcards? 'Cause seeing as it's Indiana and the middle of nowhere, I think there'll probably be a lot of time for writing postcards. Or even whole letters. Let me know, I'm serious, I'm going to need stuff to do and I like writing to people.

And now my grandmother is coming over in about 15 minutes so I should probably stop writing and go do something with my hair 'cause it's still got a big towel on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here