Friday, August 09, 2002

I'm having writer's block at the moment but feel like I should update anyway. So I'll write about all the weird things that happened today.

On the way home from picking up my mom from the airport, I decided that my cell phone now looks like an eggplant. It has a purple cover and lights up green when it's ringing or you press the buttons (this conclusion was made almost simultaneously with the conclusion that I am at least slightly insane if not completely).

I took one of my mother's dresses and my winter coat to the dry cleaners today. When I was standing there waiting for the woman at the counter to give me the receipt thing I turned around for a minute to see this middle aged balding man staring at my legs. He turned away when he saw me looking at him, but he was definitely looking at my legs. I don't exactly know why, possibly because I have a big cat bite on my left leg that's a little scary looking if you don't know what it is. Or maybe he's just a perverted old man with a leg fetish. Either one.

Then tonight I went to McDonald's with Josh and on the way back there was this van with something sticking out of the back. We passed it and realized it looked like a giant machine gun. That was pretty scary for about two minutes until I realized it was kind of plastic looking and Josh said something about a barrel being too close to a muzzle or something in boy speak that I didn't understand. But we figured out it wasn't a machine gun. At least I think it wasn't.....

Just make sure that if you see any big vans in the next few days that you don't piss the driver off, they might have a giant machine gun in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here