Saturday, May 20, 2006

Seriously, where the fuck IS Carteret?

I will do a phone post...really....in the meantime, here's some stuff that happened:

1. Tonight I got really really lost coming back from New Brunswick 'cause I'm awesome. I ended up in Carteret, then thought I was doing well finding my way back...and ended up in Bayonne. But I got home so it's all good.

2. The reason I was in NB in the first place was because I desperately wanted to see Da Vinci Code on the night it came out and forced Linda to go with me (seriously, there was yelling involved...and bribery...naked bribery...no, just kidding...only yelling). Except that stupid Loews was sold out and the next open showing was too late. Fucker. I neeeeed to see that movie.

We went to a diner instead and had an annoying waiter who gave me the wrong dessert and didn't want to pay attention to us. He was kinda busy, though, so maybe we were just mean.

3. The other night Brooke, Kait, and I had a sleepover. I was thinking I should bring chips or ice cream or something. Brooke and Kait decided to bring liquor instead. Definitely a better idea than cheese doodles. So we all got drunk (yes, I actually got drunk...but only kinda...though being around two other drunk girls definitely made me feel it more) and thought it would be a great idea to put on Oakley's (Brooke's roommate/ex boyfriend) clothes. And take pictures. There now exists on a couple of places on the internet pictures of Kait, Brooke, and I all wearing Oakley's boxers over our pants. Hot.

Also, while drunk I decided that Brooke's teapot rocked my world. No innuendo, I was really talking about a tea pot.

I also learned that Clay won't bring you nachos when you're drunk. Uncool man, uncool.

Time to go do something else. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here