Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dressed in yella...

I think I'm going stir crazy. I haven't had an actual vacation in....um....well...since last July when I went to California, and most of that time was spent with my grandmother, so I don't know if I really consider that a vacation. Going slightly mad.

I need to go awaaaay. I need fresh air. And fun. I'm at a point where I get personally insulted hearing my friends talk about going fun places and doing fun things. "I went to three different parties tonight and an amusement park in the morning!" "Oh..um...I went to work and then watched CSI DVD's for a few hours...and tomorrow I'm..going back to work". It's like Cinderella listening to her step sisters plan for the ball or something. Except a really cranky Cinderella with no fairy godmother and no prince charming and no singing mice to help me clean my room.

Yep. It's official. Once I start making Cinderella references I've officially lost it.

I shouldn't get all cranky when someone tells me about having fun, I'm just bitter and competetive, especially with certain people. "I had a better time than you did, na na na na na".

Like I said, I need a vacation.

Least I got to see Mari today. Yay! And she's gonna be working nearby, double yay!

Off I go. I suck at going to sleep on time. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here