Monday, April 24, 2006

Something about his face stuck in a pizza...

It's three in the morning and I am bored. Bored bored bored. And kind of hungry (again).

I just watched "Good Night and Good Luck" and I'm afraid I must say...eh. It felt a bit too impersonal to me. It was interesting, but I guess not really what I was looking for tonight. I noticed that in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" as well, it all felt slightly cold, like I couldn't completely get myself to really care much about the characters. It works if that's what you're going for, if you care more about the subject itself than the people involved, but I guess I like movies better when I can become more invested in the characters. I dunno, maybe I'll like it more after I've had some time to process it. That happens with some movies.

Anyway, no one actually wants to read my reviews of movies. Especially when they're Oscar nominated and I go "eh" at them. What do I know?

It's 3 AM and there should be more people awake to play with me, damnit. Sometimes I wish I could live in a big apartment building with all my friends and then if it's 3 in the morning and some of us are awake we could all just pile into someones living room in our pajamas and watch TV or have silly 3 in the morning conversations.

Kait and Clay went out to Applebee's with me last night after work to help me destress after a long day. They even came by and met me at work while I was closing up (though they decided it'd be funny to unlock the door and walk in and yell things and I screamed really loud 'cause that door was supposed to be locked damnit). I am ever so grateful to them. That was lots of fun and very yummy, even if I did eat too much and get a tummy ache later. And later in the week I hopefully will be doing something with Brooke. Maybe something involving a bar. We'll be cool chicks who hang out in a bar and discuss very important things...like how lame the final seasons of X Files were. Or kitties. Whichever.

It's officially Jake's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jake!

I should try and sleep. I could really use a vacation. Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, very important things!!!!!!LOL
brooke

Tue Apr 25, 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 3 AM and there should be more people awake to play with me, damnit. Sometimes I wish I could live in a big apartment building with all my friends and then if it's 3 in the morning and some of us are awake we could all just pile into someones living room in our pajamas and watch TV or have silly 3 in the morning conversations.

That's called a college dorm; if you did not attend college as a resident student, you missed out on something important. If necessary, go deeply in debt and go away to school for a few years; you won't regret it. while there, get a few things out of your system, like drugs, general sluttiness and staying up for days at a time. all important experiences that you should not miss.

Mon Jun 19, 06:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here