Saturday, April 08, 2006

Was totally coherced into posting these...did I spell that right?

Brooke and I painted Easter Eggs tonight!!!

(P.S. Kaity, we wanted to invite you but started late and then had to make an unexpected pathmark run and then were dumb and didn't remember that you weren't working until later. We're sorry!!! We must have a girls day soon, yes please? Loves you!)

We made a V for Vendetta egg (which I want to go see again 'cause it's amazing! Eeee!):

And then just had fun with all the pretty colors. And stickers. And glitter! We had glitter!


Then we tried taking pictures of the cats. Leia is the such a little supermodel. She's like, "Where is my trailer and my evian?"


Plus her tail is the best thing ever. It's like someone crossed a pig with a cat and it came out as pure adorableness:


Spacey seems to like me better than Leia. He's such a sweetie. I blinded the poor little guy with the flash though, but now we have these really funny blinky pics:


Okay, done with the pics overload. Went shopping with Linda today as well. So much fun. Friends are great. Off I go. Night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, we rule, our eggs rule... our faces rule... our kitties rule... we fuckin rule! your V egg rules all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 08, 02:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here