Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pictures of you...

Keep in mind that it's 5:50 AM and I've been up all night feeling sick.

So...I check Post Secret every Sunday. I'm addicted and always wish there were more postcards to read.

Anyway, I was looking...and there is one postcard...I'm not gonna say which one right here...but there's a picture of someone on it..a girl...the picture's kinda distorted...but when I saw it I really thought for a second that it was me. I am almost completely positive it's not, but it's just weird. Because I really think she looks like me. It might just be me, I dunno, whatever. Has that ever happened to you before? You see a random picture or even just a person walking down the street and you think it's you? I swear that's happened to me, there was a girl in middle school who really looked like me for some reason and she turned around real quick once and I thought it was me. I'm a freak.

The girl in the picture, like I said, is kind of distorted. And it's not just a picture of her, she's doing stuff and has a certain expression on her face which makes me think she looks like me. I kinda doubt anyone would be able to figure out which one I'm talking about except me. Or maybe my mom. Because mom's have magic powers like that. Whatever.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Yeah... I look like two different actors. People have even said so.

Sun Aug 07, 08:29:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

um, yes. philippe told me about a girl in his show that looked like me, and then he sent me a picture and i physically jumped the moment i saw it when it was just reaction and thought hadn't yet taken over because i thought it was me and i didn't remember ever being there.

Tue Aug 09, 06:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my favourite was when my highschool history/world religions/psych teacher told me he went to Michigan for a friends party and there was a woman there who looked EXACTLY like me, except she was 10 years older and was in realestate....it really freaked him out...which amuses me, cause it was my teacher. I miss that man.

Im addicted to post secret too...Im gonna try to find which one you mean...cause you know. Ive seen like a million pictures of you...:P :)

Wed Aug 10, 07:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here