Friday, August 05, 2005

Bobby McFerrin rules! RANDOM

WTF Adult Swim, why are you showing all the crazy anime tonight?! I can't deal with this shit that I actually need to think about to understand, and even then I don't frickin' get it 'cause IT MAKES NO SENSE. ON PURPOSE. 'Cause if it doesn't make sense then you can't actually tell if it's good or not, so to many people that means that it's a highly intellectual show and must be good. Therefore they just say that it's a really awesome show just so they can look like they understand it. It's a damn conspiracy I tell you. Shows like these are purely for snobs who like to show off they understand such complex entertainment. Grr.*

*I'm talking about Paranoia Agent in particular. If you've seen it it's possible you know what I'm talking about. I haven't seen every episode, but the ones I've seen are for the most part just....insane...I've seen maybe two that I actually liked and only one of them actually made any sense. The other one was about a bunch of people trying to kill themselves but it just never working....and oddly it was really cheerful...and I had no idea what was up with the suicidal shit but it was amusing enough I could deal with it...

P.S. I could never take my kid to build a bear 'cause it's filled with BEAR CARCASSES. WTF MOTHERFUCKER NO THAT'S HORRIBLE I'M TRAUMATIZED.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Most of the anime of Adult Swim is so whack. They should just stick to Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Case Closed and (just because it's pretty and has nice music) Wolf's Rain. But Wolf's Rain also makes no sense.

And Trigun should be every weekday at some time before 2 AM.

Fri Aug 05, 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

my adult swim time is reserved for re-runs of family guy. and that's it. crazy anime.... i spit at you.

Sat Aug 06, 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here