Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"You gotta hear these songs, they will change your life, I promise you."

1. I buy songs off iTunes because I'm too lazy to download them off some other thing a million times to get a decend quality song. I just bought like 4 songs just so that I could get rid of the computer post it note that had a list of songs to get on it.

2. My computer is being slow as butt today. And disconnecting from the internet alot. I fear a virus. Hooray virus scan.

3. I'm having bad luck with games on my computer this week. Fallout 2, which Josh gave me, is amazing and addictive, but has a million bugs in it and finding the latest patch to fix it and making said patch work is driving me so insane that I just uninstalled the damn game. Plus I finally got Sims 2 University from Amazon (b'day present from Grandma and Uncle) and the thing is crazy slow. And froze up and died 5 minutes in. Seriously. WTF? I know EA Games are way with the evil and I know using a laptop to play such a game means I'm not going to have the fastest game around, but c'mon!! 5 minutes in!!! WTF?! Plus internet has been slow and crazy, like I said, so yeah....I fear something eating my computer's insides....

4. I got Garden State Soundtrack and Incredibles today along with my new game. I <3 the Garden State Soundtrack even with only listening to about 4 songs on it. I'm way late getting it, but hey, I have it now. Tee hee hee. My ipod has lots of yummy new songs now. And I have a feeling I'm going to have to get a Shins CD one of these days, everything I've heard from them is amazing, so far.

5. I think the "so far" at the end of that sentence makes it a bit redundant, but...whadya gonna do?

6. What's up with Showdog Moms and Dads? I kinda want to watch just so I can see what's up with the bloody dog paw and the guy calling the police on his boyfriend....but I also really hope I don't stoop so low and have so little to do on Wednesday night that I actually watch that...

7. I made myself dinner! Like cooked it and everything! I had chicken and biscuits and carrots and decaf iced tea and it was awesome! I'm so proud. Yay homecooked dinner.

8. There's a sticker on my Garden State CD that says "You gotta hear these songs, they will change your life, I promise you." Eeee, how cute is that? I want to take the sticker and stick it somewhere in my room or on a notebook or something....but I fear ripping the sticker....quite the predicament, huh? Not really.

9. I soooo need to do laundry.

10. I think I'm done now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tye said...

hey....the shins album is a great one.....Their Oh, inverted world album anyway...

Tue Apr 05, 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

i d/led most of chutes too narrow. it's good stuff

Tue Apr 05, 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Miles said...

I've had both Shins albums for more than a year now and now Zack Braff made them totally uncool by affiliating them with a way overhyped movie and introducing them to a lot of wannabes. You excluded, of course.

Wed Apr 06, 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

i think the shin are pretensious.

Wed Apr 06, 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

oh miles you are such a snob

Fri Apr 08, 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here