Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Californiaaaaaaaa Californiaaaa (kinda gets old after awhile, no?)

Great news!: Josh got into a summer research program at Stanford! Because he's smart and awesome! Congratulations, Josh!!!

Not as great news: Josh got into a summer research program at Stanford...which is in California...on the other side of the country....for most of the summer.

My happiness for Josh is for the most part outweighing my bummed outed-ness over the fact that he's going to be far away for most of the summer while he's already away most of the year as it is. It sounds like something he'll probably enjoy, so yay, and good experience and all that stuff. And hey, really good excuse to take a trip to Cali, no?

I am still a bit sad, though, 'cause....far away....long time... Maybe if I think really positive happy things perhaps I will not be too sad?

But like I said, good reason to visit Cali. And I'm way happy for him 'cause it's a cool opportunity at a great school and a good way for him to put all that damn smartness to good use. :-) (Must end on positive note!)

Off I go....wheeeeeee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here