Monday, March 21, 2005

Stankonia

OMG I AM SO BORING TODAY AHHH

I've restarted this entry like 4 times!!! What is wrong with me? Where is my spunky writing style? It's still on vacation. Yes, indeed.

Ha, spunky writing style. What am I talking about?

Had an awesome weekend, back at school waiting for my hateful English class to start. I did the homework (take that, bitchy English teacher) but who knows if she'll be in the mood for giving me credit for it since I'm not sure I did it right. And I can't say to her, "I might have done this wrong," 'cause some kid said that to her once and she yelled at him and made an example of him by telling the whole class that "If you think you're doing it wrong, why are you doing it that way?!" What a bitch! Obviously you didn't think you were doing it wrong when you did it, you did the best you could. Grr at teachers who take no consideration into people's effort on an assignment.

Guess who hasn't taken a shower since Saturday!!! Mm, minty fresh.

My orange sneakers are starting to break a little. I could cry.

Also, I hate having to wear a shortish skirt in class for a scene. I felt like such a skank, I had this short skirt on and heels and felt like total eye candy. But not in the fun way, 'cause directing class is not the place to show off my sexy sexy legs. Which are pretty sexy, btw....when I shave them that is....Oops.

I am way stanky today, huh? Must go, hateful English class in 10 minutes. Boooooo.

P.S. I saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle this weekend and I continue to be highly amused by the "love stains" line. Neil Patrick Harris is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here