Wednesday, April 13, 2005

i suck at life

I don't feel like writing this all out again right now, so here is what I sent to Josh about it:


TypicalBrunette: anyway
TypicalBrunette: so i wrote this critique for my english class
TypicalBrunette: it was a good critique..i am a good writer
TypicalBrunette: the teacher even admits that it's a good essay and my writing is good
TypicalBrunette: however, because i didn't write a summary of the essay that i was critiqueing, just the title and page number in the book, she gave me a 55.
TypicalBrunette: apparently i don't listen to instructions or something...whatever. i didn't write a summary and therefore my otherwise good paper is now a failed paper that she won't let me rewrite because i handed it in for the late deadline.
TypicalBrunette: and i'm pretty sure she didn't even actually read the essay until i made her sit down with me and asked her four times to stop lecturing me on how i don't pay attention (which is not true, i'm the most vocal person in the class and answer more questions than anyone) and don't give any effort (again, not true, i spent three hours on that essay and usually an hour on the homework assignments that she later refuses to accept for no decent reason)

TypicalBrunette: the essay had no marks on it other than her scolding me for not writing a summary...then i got her to look it over with me sitting there and she actually did put marks on it including a "good" to my closing paragraph which had no errors and the whole essay had few grammatical problems
TypicalBrunette: now if she had actually read my essay she most likely would have written all that stuff BEFOREHAND
TypicalBrunette: so i basically got a grade based on the teachers distaste with me forgetting part of the assignment and choosing to completely ignore the part that i had done
TypicalBrunette: and giving me a grade anyway
TypicalBrunette: based on nothing
TypicalBrunette: (some other stuff that is not for blog reading)
TypicalBrunette: and i hate that i go to stupid school and that i can't even get that right even though i'm smart and i am smart but apparently i suck at life and should go be a waitress.
TypicalBrunette: a waitress who can write a fucking good essay if anyone would actually pay any fucking attention.
TypicalBrunette: i should have stayed in goddamn ohio, i hated it there but at least my teachers liked me.
TypicalBrunette: fuckers.



yes, i should have written a summary with the essay. that was my mistake. but that doesn't mean she should have not even read my essay and completely dismissed it. she does that with everything. you do two things wrong on the homework, she won't accept it. you could have spent an hour on it but she says you did it wrong and obviously didn't try very hard on it.

and now i have a math test i have to go fail in two hours because i'm so fucked up over this bullshit that i'll probably completely BOMB the fucking thing.

fuck the world. i need a drink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

want to do something fun this weekend like drink hot chocolate and see a cappella concerts and watch girlie movies and buy shoes? any and all activities can be substituted for something more to your liking. except a cappella, my presence is required.

i love you

Wed Apr 13, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

wow... robin, you can read me all you want... but dont follow in my footsteps. thats for the little ones to experience and regret later in life. you go drink... but drink the hot chocolate your friend (good friend) linda suggested. I <3 her and i dont even know her.

Thu Apr 14, 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here