Sunday, February 06, 2005

Why are there weird boxes and arrows?

Bored. Awake. Survey time.

What comes to mind when you hear..
..snow?:night

..rain?:driving

..tornado?:barn

..summer love?:um...beach?

..Jon?:Newcomb(e?)

..Mike?:Patierno

..Shea?:stadium

..banana?:Banana's in pajamas...are coming down the stairs...(omg what happened to that show?!)

..dizzy?:skizzy..what?

..Laura?:Valley

..Juan?:Skeezy guys in Domincan Republic

..car?:My toyota (named Clara...yes, I named my car, thank you)

..white?:Gum...'cause I'm chewing white gum...

..peppermint?:little peppermint mint thingies i hate

..New Found Glory?:bad emo punk...i dont know why, i've never heard them...i have no idea what their music is like...they could be a swing band for all i know....that's just what popped into my head...

..placebo?:pills
..orange juice?:orange..original, no?

..candid camera?:this girl who i knew who really liked to say "Smile, you're on candid camera!"...one of my magnet girls from camp, I think (magnet girl = 7-9 year olds who attatched themselves to me at camp 'cause I was the oldest)

..sister?:laurel..who called me today...must call her back this week...

..brother?:um...for some reason my Uncle Joe..what?

..hate?:drippy red paint

..school?:eh
..President?:wish it was a democrat...but honestly the first thing that came to mind is the picture I saw on embarassing celebrity moments of John Kerry's daughter in that see through dress and there were little democrat donkeys CGIed to cover her nipples...weird...

..football?:that Thanksgiving episode of Friends where Phoebe flashes the guys...also I think she was wearing a "That Girl" shirt that I thought was kinda neat

..rap?:50 cent 'cause that's the last rap i heard

..pop?:balloon

..rock?:pet

..punk?:rock
..sex?:bed

..death?:grave stone

..baby?:...a baby...aw

..duuude?:annoying surfer guy with long hair

..the end?:is darryl hannah really dead?.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here