Monday, January 24, 2005

Haven't I seen this video before?

Actual update! Whee!!

So I have a delayed opening today. School doesn't start till 11. Whee. Although that's right in the middle of where my first class is supposed to be so I don't know what's gonna happen with that. It's my acting class that got turned into a directing class 'cause the school was all "You can't have a class with only 7 people in it!" and shoved us in with the directing class, which also only had about 7 people in it. Not fair! You can totally have a class with 7 people! We did it with less last semester!! Boo, school, boo.

Oh well. Directing seems kinda interesting, but I was looking forward to the acting stuff. I still get to act, I guess, but it's not the same. The teacher's not going to be commenting on my acting really so much as what the director did, so....we'll see. It could still be interesting.

Anyway, my whole family stayed home all weekend, save for little trips out for shopping/grandma care. Everyone's still sick, but feeling much better than we have been. Lets hope we all get even better. My mom just totally overshared about a nose blowing experience...I'll save you the pain of hearing about it. ::shudder:: I'm gonna be thinking about that all day now...nasty! But right, yesterday was my dad's birthday. I feel bad, he got no presents since my mom and I have both been inside all week due to the sick thing. My mom did make him a pretty fantastic cake though. Mm, yummy.

K, I'm off. Desperetely in need of a shower. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here