Monday, January 17, 2005

Brave brave Sir Robin...

Still can't sleep...so I decided at about 5 that I felt like getting up and taking a nice hot shower 'cause it's coooold. And a shower might make me feel less weird. So I did, and it was nice, but now I'd like to put on some nice clean clothes....unfortunetely all my clean underwear...in the basement.

That wouldn't be too much of an issue if my dad hadn't decided to sleep on the couch to try and avoid getting whatever my mom has...and I've already woken him up twice going downstairs.

So...looks like I won't have underwear for awhile. Alas. I am pantsless Robin.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow, are your floors made out of gongs or something?

Mon Jan 17, 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

do i have reason to worry about you robin?

Tue Jan 18, 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here