Monday, January 17, 2005

Don't know what to say....

So I have this kind of resolution to try and read 50 books in a year. Except now I'm stuck on this book that seems really long and I don't like all that much. I mean, it's not horrible, but not fantastic. And it's completely slowing me down. But I feel like if I start a book I HAVE to finish it, otherwise I'm messing up my streak.


......

I am SUCH a freakin' nerd.

Also, I fell asleep reading this book at like 11:45 and woke up later thinking I'd slept most of the night...except it was only 1:45. Sigh. Now I'm wide awake and having that insomnia feeling that I hate where I'm all kind of achey and itching to do something but it's the middle of the night and so I'm stuck in my room feeling all twitchy. Oh well. Once when I was little I had some kind of virus and it kept me awake all night for like three nights...it was in February, I remember 'cause the Olympics were on in Japan. And I remember feeling like the night was unbearably long and I desperately wanted sunlight and for it just to be daytime so people would be awake because I was lonely. Sigh.

My Mom is sick and I was snarky about her on my blog before 'cause I was annoyed at her, but that was mean so I deleted it. And now I just want her to get better 'cause I feel bad for her, she feels really crappy. Poor Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here