Thursday, January 27, 2005

Some assembly required

So here's something. My cat may not know the difference between an electrical socket and her litter box. Hell, she may not know the difference between ME and her litter box. But she knows not to follow people into the bathroom....she'll chase my ankles all over the house, but I step one foot into the bathroom and she stops in her tracks. Say whatever you want about not knowing where her own bathroom is, but don't ever say my kitty doesn't have good manners.

Also, my lovely friend Alicia imed me last week while I was away to tell me she was in love with the picture on my blog. I <3 Alicia. I didn't get to say thank you to her 'cause she is rarely online. So if you are reading this Alicia, thank you. And you're pretty.

My new desk came today. Whee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

it is a pretty damn good picture.

Thu Jan 27, 11:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat drinks from the toilet...

Fri Jan 28, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

it never caeses to amaze me the frequency of cat owners and Bloggers. anyway, i was blog surfing and stumbled on your website. enjoyed some postings. I am a NJ blogger too.
freudianslipsincreativewriting.blogspot.com

Mon Mar 28, 01:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here