Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mathematics genius at work...

Yesterday I was in math class. Here are some of my notes:





At first glance, doesn't it look like I take really good notes? Guess again... here is a transcription of my math notes:

Oh my lord...I'm gonna punch myself in the face...we are actually talking about perimeter and area...did we not learn such things in third grade? Next thing you know we'll be taking out the colored blocks...

(picture of rectangle and formulas go here)

have to draw stupid pictures so people think I'm taking notes and not just ranting about how silly this is

(more pictures and formulas)

if only I knew another language that I could write in so I could be sure kid next to me ain't reading this...

Page 2

(formulas and picture)

pythagorean theory is what we're talking about now...I heart pythagorean theory...it is lovely and simple and easy to do...

(now I insert a comment saying that yes I am a nerd...also there's pictures here)

I can't stop burping...and I didn't even get my head slammed in a door...sigh...I want to go home!

(the head slamming comment is 'cause Miles once told a story about getting his head slammed in a door and then he couldn't stop burping and now anytime I start burping a lot I think of that story)

have to pee...have to pee...have to pee...
why do I have to pee so much today?
why didn't I go during the break?
sigh...because I didn't have to go then...sigh


(formulas)

the end...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

i love my robin. yes, in case you didn't know yet, you are mine, my robin.

love, your stalker

Thu Feb 03, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here