Monday, December 06, 2004

SEX....I'm feeling unoriginal today, sorry....

Blogger is lying I definitely have more that 813 posts, I don't remember how long it's said that for....

Noah Wyle is in some cheesy-ass Indiana Jones type rip-off...and it's great...'cause I have a crush on him. He is wonderful nerdy goodness.

Heh, look at that, I actually talked about a BOY movie star I had a crush on...tee hee...usually I'm all like "KeiraKnightlyissohotdrool*"....man, if you're just walkin' in at this point in the blog...hehe...I'm not a lesbian! Seriously...except with Mari, but...shhh....

*I'm kinda mad at Keira Knightly..'cause I found out she's exactly ONE DAY older than me...and yet is like 324532598 light years hotter....what?!

And here's something else:

MyFriend: i think i need to bed myself
Me : yeah, that sounds like you're going to go and make sweet sweet love to yourself

G'night...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you come up with that light year calculation? I think you're way off.

Thu Dec 09, 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here