Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Retraction? Unretraction? Just plain traction?

It's possible the radio misinformed me as to what actually was going on at the high school with the concert last night, and therefore made me look dumb and therefore the radio must die....but it's also possible that other places are misinforming me and therefore....I don't know. But I don't know how many people showed up. I do know a lot of reporters showed up. And that channel 5 called us Grinches. No fair. And they didn't interview anyone who supports the districts decision, either....way to not cover all sides! Booo....Of course that is Fox so really, what was I expecting?

I get too upset over this and I'm not sure why, and I know it's possibly silly...but hey, at least I'm standing up for my beliefs, right? I mean, there's all these people speaking out and getting all up in arms upset over it who have the opposite opinion of me, why can't I get upset, too?

Yeah...why am I awake this early? Who really knows....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here