Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's alliiiiiiiive!!!!

Wanna hear something gross? Of course you do. So yesterday my mom heated up some lo mein for me from the Chinese food we'd had the day before. I started to eat it, but it tasted kinda...not right...so after a couple of bites, into the garbage it went.

Then today my dad says to me "Oh, you know how that lo mein tasted gross yesterday? Well I think it's because that was some really old lo mein that had just been sitting around in there, 'cause the stuff from the other day is still in here."

::vomit::

We hadn't had Chinese food in WEEKS!! Euch!!!

See see and I totally had dreams about barfing last night and this is why!!!!! Blech!!! So gross!! Haven't my poor intestines been through enough?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger LONGSLEEVES said...

Old leftovers are bad enough, but old Chinese leftovers?

Ouch.

It's like the Calgon of old leftovers.

Sun Dec 12, 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here