Thursday, May 27, 2004

America's Constantly Top Model

Warning! Talk of my bra size inside!

Gotcha...okay, no, there really is...but it'd be really funny to see your face if it really was a "Gotcha!" moment....

Man, if only I could be as hot as Tyra Banks...although it would be quite a feat, seeing as she's a 5'11" black woman with huge bazoombas and I'm a 5'4" white chick with, okay, we'll say well proportioned bazoombas. Although I guess you don't call well proportioned boobs "bazoombas". I think you can only call huge bazoombas "bazoombas". I think I've reached my "bazoombas" limit for this entry.

Speaking of which, in case you're wondering, I have the same bra size as Rachel Green. Now if you can figure that one out, you deserve to know my bra size.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

"Bazoombas." My new favorite word.

Fri May 28, 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here