Thursday, May 20, 2004

Baby Got BACK

So, would you like to know why I had to spend nearly 80 dollars on new clothes for work yesterday? Did I show off cleavage? Nope. Were the clothes too tight? Nope. Could you see through anything? Nope.

You see, the problem was that apparently when I bend down to get something on a low shelf, you could see MY BACK. Apparently, the people in the DOCTOR'S OFFICE are afraid of seeing a human BACK. GAAAHH!!!!!

I have a pretty good idea of who exactly had a problem with my wardrobe. See, there's this kinda creepy ultra Catholic doctor who works there. My boss said to me one day "He's really religious...don't go asking him for any abortion pills...or any kind of pills". Um. Okay. Wasn't really planning on it, but whatever. So anyway, this guy seriously gives me the creeps. Something with how he looks at me or talks to me or both. He'll say to me, "Hello young lady," and sort of look me up and down and smile. Blech. Anyway, the other day I was putting files away on a bottom shelf and caught him watching me bend down. Creep. So I'm pretty sure that either he said something about it or someone saw him looking at my back and said something about it.

This is highly frustrating. Why should I have to go out and buy lots of new clothes just because some doctor's a perv? So not fair at all. I should sue them for sexual harassment! Not that it'd really work, but still...

My mom's theory when I told her was that someone was afraid they'd get turned on by it or something. EW. She also said she was very frustrated about it yesterday and was talking to someone and said, "It took me years to get her to STOP wearing only big baggy sweatshirts and now they're trying to make her put them back on?!?!" Hehe. See, I told you my mom always wanted me to be more slutty.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That actually isn't super surprising.

Sun May 23, 05:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here