Saturday, May 22, 2004

Trap

So here's something I've been thinking about the past few days. It's kinda weird.

Human beings act really strange sometimes. Especially when it comes to being under strain. Like we can be under the most stressful of conditions, school pressure, family illness, fighting with our friends, and still just keep on going. But then one little insignificant thing can happen and we break down. Like the other day with the whole work clothes thing. Through all the crap that's been going on in my life lately, I still have been sort of plowing along and getting through. But my boss calls to tell me to get some new shirts and I flipped out and started crying on the phone to my mother and screaming out of frustration in the shower over something ridiculously stupid.

I think sometimes, people are like Chinese finger traps. The harder you pull on us, the more we hold on. But just a tiny, slight movement, and we fall away. Kinda weird. Just something I was thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here