Monday, May 24, 2004

Littering and....

Why can't I see blogs? This is no good...:-
So I bitched about work a bunch, but really I haven't said that there's actually some very nice people who work there. Like the lady who at the end of the day when I had nothing to do and was afraid I'd be yelled at for sitting around said to me, "Just grab a file, open it in front of you, and no one will bug you." Tee hee. Most of the receptionist ladies are really nice and apparently really like telling each other dirty jokes they hear on the radio. There's also a surprising amount of ganja references for middle aged women working in a doc's office.

I just told my mom that and she didn't know what "ganja" means. Weirdo.

I have to go, I am very achey. S'no fun. Somebody fix it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here