Sunday, August 03, 2003

Let's take bets on how long it takes Robin to update her blog.

So:

I went to Orientation at Ohio. I don't like Ohio. It makes me uncomfortable and it's in the middle of nowhere and I don't want to go to school there. So I'm transferring as soon as I can. We'll see what happens with that.

I went to breakfast with Diane this morning! Yay! That was fun. We got to gossip and say silly things. And she gave me a Shel Silverstein book as a graduation present and I <3 it and she also gave me a fake nametag that says "Hello, my mentel status is..." and I'm gonna put that on my wall in my dorm and it's so great. Yay for Diane, she is the coolest. And not just for giving me cool stuff. Just for being the coolest.

I miss my friends. I've barely seen anyone in awhile. Everyone should come back now and we should all go to the movies and hang out and stuff. Or we should have a movie watching night where we spend the entire night watching movies. Like after prom. That was fun.

I'm just blabbering now. I still have to do my training CD's for Cold Stone even though I don't want to, I still have to go buy college stuff, I still have to do a lot of things. Blah. I want to go have fun now.

Ooh, I haven't checked Homestarrunner.com in awhile...must run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here