Friday, June 13, 2003

Right...okay...I just noticed the past two entries were about how I'm scared. That's just no good.

My pretty red shoes made little marks of pain on my feet today. That kinda sucked. A lot.

I also scored 7 points in volleyball. And then nearly broke my wrist...and lost both times...oh well.

Today when we went out to the student lot, some of the cars had been written on, including Matt's. I'm jealous. No one wrote on my car. They had written "Seniors" and "'03" and drew cougar paws....aaahhh somebody do that to my car....that's so sad that I just begged for that...anyway....

Apparently Mr. May is doing something tomorrow that he has either been planning for three months or since he was three months old...I was told different variations on it. So we tried to guess what it was. My first thought was that he was getting married (to that Molly girl who he kept talking about at the beginning of the year as though he was trying to assure all of us that he wasn't gay). Then this girl Kristin..or Kirstin...I think it's Kristin...Mari's stand partner said, "He's finally moving out of his mom's house" which was funny. Then I said, "He's finally becoming a woman" and then all sorts of craziness ensued.

And now I'm gonna go 'cause this entry is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here