Monday, May 26, 2003

I'm gonna do a survey on here. Because I'm lame. And it goes with my theme of not feeling like actually writing anything worthwhile. At least it's not another quiz.

Stole it from The Kait

LAYER ONE
-- Name: Robin
-- Birthdate: 3/27
-- Birthplace: New York, NY
-- Current Location: Jersey girl.
-- Eye Color: No one really knows for sure....brownish goldenish freak girlish
-- Hair Color: This is called TypicalBrunette right?
-- Height: 5'5"..ish
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Aries

LAYER TWO
-- Your heritage: Lithuanian...or Russian..but Lithuanian's more fun to say
-- The shoes you wore today: I'm still in pajamas. No shoes. Ha.
-- Your weakness: Chocolate. Or macaroni and cheese.
-- Your fears: Being alone. Being rejected. Being abandoned.
-- Your perfect pizza: Chicken parm. Mmmmmm....
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Happiness

LAYER THREE
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Er...I dunno..."hahahaha"?
-- Your thoughts first waking up: You're assuming that I'm thinking when I wake up.
-- Your best physical feature: I dunno...eyes?
-- Your bedtime: Don't have one. Which explains my sleep deprivedness.

LAYER FOUR
-- Pepsi or Coke: Ew, soda.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Do you know what's in those burgers? Neither do I. I like to know what I'm eating. ::realizes she eats hot dogs::...nevermind....
-- Single or group dates: I've never been on a group date. That'd be fun sometime, probably.
-- Adidas or Nike: Puma?
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Mocha frappacino?

LAYER FIVE
-- Smoke: Ick. Except once I had a dream I was a smoker and ever since then I've had random cigarette cravings, despite the fact that I've never smoked in my life.
-- Cuss: Fuck yeah.
-- Sing: Yes.
-- Take a shower everyday: Unless I'm planning on staying in my pajamas all day.
-- Have a crush(es): Can you have a crush on your boyfriend?
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes
-- Want to go to college: Am going to college.
-- Want to get married: Someday.
-- Believe in yourself: At times.
-- Get motion sickness: Oh please no.
-- Think you're attractive: Sometimes.
-- Think you're a health freak: Pffthahahahaha
-- Get along with your parents: At times.
-- Like thunderstorms: Indeed.
-- Play an instrument: Violin. But not a bloody one. Ew.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Nope.
-- Smoked: No.
-- Done a drug: Does sudafed count?
-- Had Sex: Nope
-- Made Out: Yes
-- Gone on a date: Yes...I think...
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreo: Nope
-- Eaten sushi: Er, no.
-- Been on stage: Nope.
-- Gone skating: Nope.
-- Made homemade cookies: Not since February.
-- Gone skinny dipping: Nope.
-- Dyed your hair: Nope.
-- Stolen anything: Pens?

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: I don't think so...
-- If so, was it mixed company: Like I said, I don't think so...
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope
-- Been caught "doing something": I don't think so...
-- Been called a tease: Probably
-- Gotten beaten up: No
-- Shoplifted: Nope...I'm so boring
-- Changed who you were to fit in: I have no doubt

LAYER EIGHT
-- Age you hope to be married: The age that I decide I want to get married.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Wtf, I'm 18, do you really think I think about these things? Okay, wait, I did decide that if I ever have a girl I want to name her Sydney, but I only thought of that 'cause I was thinking about the Jewish thing where you name your kid after someone you loved who died and that was my Grandpa's middle name...except with an I and not a Y. And I'd never name a boy that.
-- Describe your dream wedding: I dunno...I'll figure that out when I get married.
-- How do you want to die: I don't really like to think about that. So go away.
-- Where you want to go to college: I dunno. That was my main problem with picking a school.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: An actress, I think.
-- What country would you most like to visit: The pretty ones with the pretty accents.

LAYER NINE: In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color? Brown
-- Best hair color? Black...even if he says it's brown which it's not 'cause it's black
-- Short or long hair: Short, but not too short. Buzz cuts are evil.
-- Height: 5'11"ish
-- Best weight: 147
-- Best first date location: Bad George Clooney movie and dinner at Panera
-- Best first kiss location: Car.
Hmm...wonder who I could be describing here...hehehe

LAYER TEN
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
-- Number of CDs that I own: I have absolutely no idea.
-- Number of piercings: I had two in my ears, but they closed up and are now ugly red spots on my ears.
-- Number of tattoos: None.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? I dunno...a couple?
-- Number of scars on my body: I know at least one, the one on my forehead which everyone is only now noticing since there isn't hair covering it anymore.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I don't like regretting things. Maybe one or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here