Monday, May 26, 2003

Wow I feel crappy.

I cannot describe exactly how I feel, just gross, inside and out. But mostly in. Ick. Whoever gave me this cold thing: You suck.

So let's see, lots of fun stuff happening lately. Except I don't really feel like writing about it. I've barely been on the computer all week, which explains my lack of updates. And when I am on the computer I'm too lazy to actually write anything. So blah. And then I took a lot of quizzes.

We played Never Have I Ever at Mike's house and I ended up with 4 fingers left. That's the least I've ever had in all two games of Never Have I Ever that I've played. I was proud. Which is weird, but it's mostly because the last time I played Never Have I Ever I had never even had a first kiss, so it was boring and embarassing for me.

And I decided I shouldn't post any more quizzes for awhile...except this one's too good 'cause I love the quote on it:
HASH(0x83b07bc)
Which Silver Screen Siren are you?

brought to you by Quizilla
"I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be inferior."


Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here