Wednesday, June 11, 2003

For the past three days I have been having horrible horrible allergy attacks to the point where it feels like I'm almost choking. It's horrible. I went to the doctor because my mom and I thought that maybe I had asthma, but he said no, only allergies. Take benedryl or whatever. I hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I keep trying to figure out what is causing it, hoping that it's not just some seasonal crap. I don't want to have this all the time. I feel like crying right now. I think it's something in my house, now. I can't for the life of me figure out what it is, though. Maybe dust? Maybe my cat's new litter? Maybe one of the neighbors planted new flowers?

I hate this. I want to cry.

In other news....I didn't get to get my cap and gown today because they cleaned up everything before 3:15. Grr.

I'm scared of graduating. I'm scared to be a grown up. I'm gonna be all lonely in college.

Blah. I'm just scared in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here