Thursday, March 13, 2003

FNL cast list goes up tomorrow...or today..or...your mom. ::sings:: Pretty little picture, your mom.

I will never get that out of my head!!!

Anyway, yeah, I don't think I'm on it. But whatever. Although I believe something was said about how Poodleman could be made into a skit. But still...what the hell was I thinking? Poodleman?!?! Poodleman?!?!

Why do I have these disillusions that I'm funny?!?!

Um..right..anyhow (it's a change from "anyway")...

So I saw Conan with Kaity and Eileen and oh my goodness it was so incredibly awesome...although the guests were kinda like...meh...and yes, Conan really is that pasty. But he talked to Kaity and she went into some sort of spasm fit type thing. I'll write more about it later, but it was a good time. Thanks to Kaity for inviting me along!!

I went through this little bout of unhapiness this morning during study thinking that the whole world was against me and everyone thinks I'm dumb and only talks to me 'cause they feel bad for me.

And then I got over myself and realized I was being a moron and that I'm just having a bad week.

I also had no actual classes today. The two classes that I actually attended that didn't have subs were orchestra and study. And that was it. And my teachers who were absent didn't even leave any work for us to do. Very cool.

But now I'm tired and think I will go to sleep. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here