Sunday, March 02, 2003

So today was the music marathon. But I didn't go. Because I've spent the entire week going straight from school to rehearsal to my aunts for shiva and home again at about 11 and I have to go again for most of the day tomorrow and I needed a break. So my parents let me not go and I hung out with Matt instead, which was much more fun.

But last night I went to Kaity's birthday thing and that was lots of fun. It was me, Kaity, Eileen, and Kaity's boyfriend Wyatt. We all went roller skating, haha. I really like roller skating, I used to love the skating parties we'd have during school in elementary school and middle school and I used to take figure skating lessons for maybe a year. So after a few minutes I remembered how to skate and that was great. Eileen brought her roller blades and was skating circle around us. Literally. She'd skate around the rink and pass us before we could get half way around. Kaity was doing okay, and Wyatt was...well..he tried. Hehe. He did get better, though, and no one fell down. Except me, sorta. Kaity and Eileen and I were skating around in a chain and we tried to grab Wyatt and that ended with us stopping at a wall that I hadn't slowed down enough to stop at and I sorta knocked into it and fell over and banged my knee. Ow. But other than that, it was cool.

There was this crazy Britney-esque girl there, too. She was like 12. She was skating around all cool and going backwards and stuff (I swear, she's probably a figure skater) and then songs would come on and she'd do little skanky dances to them while skating. This involved tossing her hair, doing some pelvic thrusting, groping herself, you know, things like that. I laughed my ass off. She was a good dancer, though. But it was so funny 'cause SHE'S 12! EW!

And I'm gonna go with Kaity and Eileen to see Conan in March! I'm so excited! Except I should probably ask my parents if I can go...but I hope they say yes 'cause that'd be SOOO COOL. We will make tee shirts and scream things. Whee!!

So while skating we decided to randomly go up to people standing beside the rink and scream "Whee!" and skate away. Except that everytime we tried we started laughing and it didn't work. But it was very funny.

After skating we went to a diner in Madison with Kait's mom, who drove us places. Kait's mom is extra cool and nice. I got grilled cheese and french fries and chocolate milk. Mmm. I'm such a four year old. And Kaity drew pictures of people on the back of the place mat 'cause that's what she does and it's always fun to look at. We had funny conversations although I can't exactly remember what about. I know there was something involving drunk Irish people. And how I sound stoned. Or something. But it was lotsa fun. And I also need to go get a prom dress with Kaity 'cause that will be cool and she will help me pick out something pretty.

So that was a lot of fun. I'm really glad to see Kaity so happy. Yay for happy Kaity! And I hung out with Eileen who is cool and I have talked to in school and she's always nice. And talks about her drunk Irish relatives, which is funny. And Wyatt is a cool guy and very funny and obviously really loves Kaity 'cause he went roller skating for the girl! It must be love. Happy Birthday Kaity! (a few days late, but I said it before, too)

And I want a class riinnnng!!! Kaity's is so pretty. I want one. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here