Thursday, March 06, 2003

Blah, I hate that I get into random fights with people ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME now. It's not fun. And I always feel like such a bitch and I hate that.

I think I'm just tired, as is everyone. And I think I'm grumpy at being in the underappreciated pit instead of the actually appreciated cast. 'Specially since all my friends are in it, or almost all my friends are. So I'm just sitting beneath the stage in my little box with my little violin playing badly while everyone else has fun and that makes me VERY grumpy sometimes. And then sometimes people are like "Why does the pit get to do this or blah blah blah blah blah all they do is sit there they don't even do anything blah blah blah" shuddup, I don't want to hear it, we just get to 'cause we do, now quit it.

This is not directed at anyone who I'm actually friends with, though, just random people I've heard talking.

I'm sleepy and and want a vacation right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here