Monday, February 03, 2003

So everyone and their mother was out sick today. Matt, Anna, Jen, and Miles....there were probably more. Matt got his whole family sick, and now Philippe said his throat's scratchy and amazingly enough I seem to be the least effected by any strep like germs....so far...knock on wood and all that superstitious stuff.


My COMPUTER IS STOOOOOOPPPPIIIIDDD. Stupid echos. I can't hear The Donnas and it's pissing me off. Hooray for girly punk rock.

I have nothing interesting to say, really. I had pit today. That wasn't so much fun. Although "That Dirty Old Man" is kinda cool. It's jazzy/spanishy type stuff, which is weird with the show, but it works.

I need to bring my violin in tomorrow. I realized today that I'm actually a much better violin player than I think, it's just that the violin I usually use sucks. So hopefully mine will be better.

Wish I had more to say today. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here