Monday, February 10, 2003

"It is sad thinking about college... I'll miss you guys (and by 'you guys', i am especially focusing on Robin). " - Matt's Blog

::feels like crying::

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts....

....Ummmm....vacation in a week!

Oh this is not working, I'm in a bummed out mood. I'm upset about my grandfather (cried enough about this, but I'm sure I'll cry more), I'm upset about college and leaving everyone (especially Matt ::feels like crying again::). Stress stress stress.

But vacation is next week. I have all these weird conflicted feelings, like I'll look forward to something (i.e. February break) but at the same time not looking forward to them 'cause it just means it's closer to the fall when everyone will leave. And I will be in goddamn Ohio in the middle of no where. Sigh.

Stupid scary changes.

Stupid badly written sappy blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here