Saturday, September 07, 2002

Unusual things of the day:

Mrs. Hershey gave us (surprise) Hershey bars in homeroom if we handed in our forms. I will miss homeroom because Mrs. Hershey's cool and most of the people are nice, although I will not miss at least two people in my homeroom who are assholes and who tried to get me to give them my chocolate. Do not try and get between me and chocolate, it's not pretty.

Anna said she saw one of the cafeteria workers sneeze or drool or both on some of the chicken fingers. Never getting those again.

When somebody said something about "waste" in bio, Mrs. Hershey said, "Yeah, waste, shit, whatever you want to call it." I love bio. There are far side comics on the back of hand outs!

I went for math help after school. This was the first time I have ever voluntarily gone for help in a class for as long as I can remember. Probably the first time ever. And on the second day of school, no less. Very proud of myself.

There's a spider crawling around on the glass next to the computer. Blech. Now it's on the printer. Still blech.

I got switched into a study instead of my second math class (yes!) and some kid turned to me and said, "So are you a freshman?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here