Monday, September 02, 2002

School supply shopping is very hard work. School supply shopping on Labor Day is even harder work. Went to Staples with my mother and was nearly in a three shopping cart pile-up. Yes, that was a corny joke, but it was true. There was some little girl riding in a shopping cart who looked like the girl from the Harry Potter movies, except more annoying, and we almost smashed into her.

After that we went to Barnes and Noble where I got a book off the "Required School Reading" table (because I actually LIKE those books...usually), a book on Mythology (my nerdiness is really showing through today), and a "Play With Your Food" calendar that came with stickers which I put all over my new binder.

This whole post really shows just how much of a nerd I am. And don't think I'm not proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here