Thursday, August 29, 2002

My goals for the upcoming school year:

-Get good grades (note: this is my goal every year and I usually fail miserably)
-Make new friends (really want to stick to this one this year, although after going to school with the same people for four years it seems unlikely I'll suddenly find all these new people to make friends with. There are always people I'd like to be better friends with of course, so that could count as new friends...sort of.)
-Actually sing something in solo night/cabaret night instead of just saying I want to and then letting the deadline pass without even looking for music
-Be less self-concious (riiiiight)
-Be more outgoing (kind of the same as above, but more positive sounding)
-Stop sitting around at home all the time when I could be out doing things (especially important since I'll have a car and a license and there's no point in wasting them)
-I've run out of goals and am just bored and feel like making a list of stupid things

Is anybody even reading this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here