Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Wow, just read my last post. Why don't more people think I'm a raging bitch? I don't understand.

Just got back from running my little errands. Got pictures developed (highly disappointing, my mom apparently stole my camera when I wasn't looking and took lots of pictures of people I don't recognize or care about from the family reunion), and went to the mall to buy CD's and see if I could find cheap clothes. I did all this alone which was kinda sad, but actually more efficient than going with other people 'cause there was no one there to compare tastes and prices with. It's much easier when you can say "I like this. And it's cheap. So I'll buy it."

Got the new Coldplay CD and Norah Jones and was going to get a Linkin Park CD (that's right, I just said that I like Coldplay and Linkin Park in the same sentence) but all they had was weird imported one in Japanese or something. Blech.

This is a really boring post. I need to do more interesting things with my time.

Update: Still no schedule. And still no comments. Someone's out to get me.

Also: The S curves are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here