Monday, August 26, 2002

My comments are not working. :::takes sledgehammer to computer:::

Anyway, I'm back from a weekend of family filled fun. Lots of adventure. Lots obnoxious relatives. Lots of people trying to convince me to go to college in their state.

Okay, there weren't that many obnoxious relatives. But there were enough. And there was lots of adventure.

The night we got there some kids pulled the fire alarm and set off the fire extinguishers at one in the morning. The chemicals from the extinguishers looked like big smoke clouds so everyone thought it was a real fire and started running around and screaming in their pajamas. My two baby cousins were the calmest people there. The four year old slept on her grandmother's lap through the whole thing and the almost two year old decided she wanted to draw and eat pretzels while we waited for the fire department to clear the chemicals from the halls.

Saturday was fairly boring. Went horseback riding on Sunday with my dad and my cousins. My horse was named Ace and it hated me. It tried to run me into some bushes.

And now I'm back and very bored and frustrated that my schedule hasn't come yet. Oh yes, and I'm going to see Austin Powers (again) with Kaity tonight.

Must go. Just got new Delia's catalogue. Must shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here