Saturday, August 31, 2002

Got my headshots taken today and had entirely too much fun being the center of attention. The guy who took them is also a make up artist so he did my make up (I think I have at least a pound of make up on right now). I'm very grateful for that because if I tried to do it I'd look like a little girl playing with her mother's make up. We took a ton of pictures and I changed clothes about four times. He said I reminded him of Kate Hudson. Do you think they get paid more to say things like that?

I feel weird taking headshots. That was always the sort of thing that I was like "Yeah, headshots, cool, I'll get them...someday" and fully expected not to get them for 5 more years or something like that. But this is good. And it was a present from my grandmother, and maybe now I'll have more motivation to audition for things.

Grr, speaking of auditions, I have to go into school on Tuesday to see about this appealing thing. I hope I can get this stuff out of the way quickly so I can enjoy my senior year.

Hmm..this is a boring post...oh well, nobody's reading it anyway.

Okay, time to take this make up off 'cause it's making me itchy...eek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here