Friday, August 30, 2002

Got my schedule FINALLY. 6th lunch (yay! A lunch!). They managed to give me two maths, pre-calc and alg 2/trig which will have to be fixed because there is no way in hell I'm taking two maths. If I had it my way, I'd be taking no maths, but oh well, I'll pretend to be an overacheiver for once. They also put me in the wrong English class. And I hold on to my record for number of times to get a totally screwed up schedule!

Here's the schedule as it stands:

1 - Orch
2 - Chamber Choir
3 - Pre-Calc
4- Gym (4th gym?! Wtf?!)
5- Bio (with Mrs. Hershey! Yay!)
6 - Lunch (about damn time)
7 - Psychology/Sociology
8 - Alg 2/Trig (no fucking way am I taking two maths, especially since this one is with Klemer)
9 - Lit Soc Crit (which is wrong and I'm supposed to be in Lit Inquiry and Creative Writing...this is the one I'm most worried about, hopefully I'll be able to switch)

So who has 6th lunch?

Oh yeah, and I'm getting headshots tomorrow. Kind of scared and wondering why the hell am I getting headshots, but I guess we'll just see how they turn out and if I ever feel like actually auditioning for anything.

Too much going on, brain going to explode. I'm gonna go play with my camera some more, that should make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here