Saturday, September 14, 2002

I hate New Jersey drivers.

Especially old, rich New Jersey drivers.

Especially the ones who think they're too cool to use a turn signal and then give me angry looks and shake their heads at me when I try to turn because I had the right of way.

This time I didn't even do anything wrong. When I first started driving I accidently cut off some old people (it was an accident! I swear!), anyway, I was down the road some and all of a sudden I hear this car zooming up next to me and it's the old people who are pretty much cutting everyone off just to mouth angry curses at me and shake their heads and point their fingers. Crazy vengeful old people.

And this time I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY. Because THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR TURN SIGNAL ON. And if they had gone straight like it looked like they were going to do IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM.

I bet they were tourists, too. Those really annoying people we get sometimes walking through town saying how cute everything is and isn't the country nice? 'Cause they think we live in the country.

Stupid crazy old tourists who drive like they're from Jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here