Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bon Voyage!!

Linda is leaving for Italy and will be gone for over a month. Brooke is moving away in a couple of weeks. Add these together and you get one mopey Robin.

But I want Linda to have a wonderful time in Italy and for Brooke to be happy in Connecticut. And Linda will be back in August and Brooke* will visit a bunch (because I will MAKE HER). Must remember that.

So since Linda is leaving soonest I will write this:

Have an amazing time in Italy, Linda, and take pictures and have yummy food and good memories and if possible bring me back a cute Italian boy. Or a tee shirt. Or a cute Italian boy in a tee shirt. Either/or.

I love you, sweetie!

Muah!


*Brookie gets a special message when it's closer to her leaving. I'm writing Linda's now 'cause I'm going away for the weekend and don't know when I'll have time at a computer before she goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here