Monday, November 07, 2005

Swooning like a...thing that swoons....

Well that was a bit of a crack head entry...

So anyway. I never mentioned awhile ago how when I got my replacement iPod, the guy who gave it to me turned out to be an old substitute teacher from high school. I remember him from when I was a freshmen, maybe a sophmore, but he was gone after that, I'm pretty sure. He was really young looking so most people didn't realize he was the sub until he started telling everyone to sign in for attendence. He was also REALLY CUTE. He kind of looks like the blonde guy from One Tree Hill, but a little older and less pouty. I didn't realize he was my old sub at first, until I just blurted out that he looked familiar. Kind of felt the need to explain why I'd been staring at him while he helped other people for like twenty minutes (which was only partially 'cause he looked so familiar...did I mention the cute aspect?). Amazingly, he actualy said I looked familiar, too (like omg the totally cute teacher remembers me!! ::squee::). So after some questioning "Oh, you went to my high school? When did you graduate? What's your last name?" I realized he was the sub that Kait and I used to sit in chorus staring at and daring each other to go talk to him. I think I started blushing. I hope not, and if I did, I hope he didn't notice. I'm sure he knew everyone had a crush on him. How could he not?

Anyway, we had a nice little conversation that made me feel like I'd grown up a lot since 9th grade when I could barely manage a "Uh....hi..um...can I..um... have a bathroom pass...::giggle::?" and then I left and felt all giddy 'cause...he's still REALLY CUTE.

And that's kinda saying something, 'cause I'm not usually swoon girl. At least I think I'm not. Unless you're the doctor from Firefly. Then I will swoon like crazy and then attempt to seduce you with my sexy sexy....um...sexiness....or how articulate I am, apparently....(ho hum no one's gonna get that joke)...

Oh, and Kait, if you're reading this....Colin Hanks (Aleeexxx!!!!!) is going to be on that show Numbers on Friday playing a math nerd. I'm gonna Tivo it if you want to see it. :-D Mm. Math nerd. So completely my type.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be careful on the student teacher relations ;-)

Sat Nov 12, 06:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here