Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I dream in color...

I have really weird dreams. Last week I had a dream about being in a plane that I knew was going to crash. I'd had a prophetic type of dream the night before that the plane would crash, but we'd all be okay, so I wasn't worried. Also, did I mention that the plane was piloted by a rather overweight William Shatner? 'Cause that seems to be the most interesting detail in this dream. After he crashed the plane he seemed to stand around looking at the ground and running his hand through his hair with this kinda "Aw shucks" look on his face. I didn't even know that William Shatner could do "Aw shucks".

I had another dream a few nights ago about someone I used to know but don't really speak to anymore. We were at their house and the furniture kept changing around into different styles, like in Hitchhiker's Guide, but slightly less crazy since it was just a couch into another kind of couch. Also, this person was bald. Not just regular bald, Ron Howard bald, with the little cowlick type thing on one side and the little strands of combover. It was very weird. I actually would have probably been a bit upset by the dream if it hadn't been for the Ron Howard thing. It was so distracting that I completely skipped over the distressing part of the dream and right into the "Wtf is up with that?" part.

Also, when I read "color" spelled as "colour" I always pronounce it in my head like "co-lOr" Emphasis on the second O. I originally spelled that as "cuh-lOr" but it looks rather obscene, doesn't it? Or is that just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here